Lanarkshire Motorcycle Club
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RULES
Youth A (hard), Youth A (easy), Youth B, Youth C and Youth D.
Adult A (hard), Adult B (easy), Pre '65, Twin Shock, Over 40, Over 50.
2. Championship points will be 20, 17, 15, 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
3. There must be a minimum of three (3) starters in each class for an award to be issued.
4. An award will only be issued to the first in each class.
5. Competitors are only eligible for championship points in one class, they register for this on their membership application form and it is shown on their membership card. Competitors will only receive points when competing in this class.
6. When signing on all competitors riding the Hard (A) route will be given a different coloured punch card, when ever possible, to those riding the Easy (B). This is to denote to officials that the rider is competing on the Hard (A) route.
7. The Hard (A) route will be marked with Yellow markers, the Easy (B) route with Red and Blue markers.
8. All closed to club trials, with the exception of the Charity trial, count towards the Club Championship but the maximum number of events used for deciding the championship will be one less than the total number run.
9. Championship points will be awarded even if there are less than three starters in each class.
10. To classify as a finisher at a Trial:
(a) The competitor must complete the course and hand in a complete punch card.
(b) A bona fide attempt should be made to ride each section on each lap. If, however, a section is deemed to be not suitable for the competitor’s ability then the rider’s punch card must be punched as a 5 by the section observer.
(c) Only competitors handing in a completed punch card will be eligible for an award or championship points.
11. To be eligible for championship points each competitor MUST be a Lanarkshire club member and hold a current SACU competition licence prior to the start of the trial.
12. At the discretion of the event Clerk of the Course, dual routes/sections will be laid out.
13. In the event of a tie in the results of a Club Championship trial the winner will be decided in favour of the competitor with the most cleans, most 1s most 2s etc, in that order.
14. To classify as a finisher in the Championship:
Each Youth A and adult riding member must have observed, when asked, at a minimum of one (1) Trial within the Championship year. At the discretion of the Club committee, event officials may be excused from observing.
15. In the event of a tie in the results of the Club Trials Championship, the winner will be decided in favour of the competitor with the highest number of 20 points, 17 points, 15 points and so on.
|Entry forms & Results|
|Cochno Video Page 1|
|Cochno Video Page 2|
|Cochno Video Page 3|
|2010 Club Championship Sheet 1|
|2010 Club Championship Sheet 2|
|2011 Club Championship Sheet 1|
|2011 Club Championship Sheet 2|